We are looking for a Back-end or Full Stack Developer.You will work hands-on to translate design concepts into working software. You will be a key contributor in a fast paced, high energy team environment. But be able to problem solve and critically think around design problems.
Must Have One of the Following Skill
- Acting as a developer, you will be responsible for high quality design and development practices. This includes participation in key project phases: ideation, architecture design, implementation, and testing;
- Stay up to date on current trends in data processing software and ETL systems;
- Collaborate with other developers to create innovative, high quality software services for accessing and manipulating data;
- Research and define patterns, toolkits and services that support a well-designed interface on client’s data API. Work with various engineering teams to support adoption of these tools.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or closely related field. Will consider 5+ years of relevant professional experience in lieu of degree;
- At least 3 years of industry experience as a back-end or full stack developer in a cross-functional team delivering software and web applications;
- Experience dealing with very large data sets;
- Experience designing distributed applications for systems requiring high throughput and availability;
- Knowledge of and experience with OO, SOA and Web Services (RESTful preferred) RESTful web services patterns and practices;
- Experience in SaaS and Enterprise DB technologies;
- Proven experience in developing usable, maintainable APIs and software interfaces;
- Has a track record of working effectively with project managers to deliver high quality and effective software solutions;
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Hands-on expertise with Java, Spring based services;
- Hands-on expertise with Relational Databases and SQL;
- Hands-on expertise with Docker, Kubernetes or other container management platforms;
- Some UI experience in React or other JS frameworks is a plus.